maandag 19 maart 2007

Deaf 07: update

I have been (and am) very busy with my brandnew job and my social life (which is, fortunately, most of the time super fun). But I do want to give you a small update on my participation on the DEAF festival. Next weekend there will be a seminarweekend held in the V2 office for the participating students and graduates. Before that, I'll have to do some research on Amazon Noir. Every participant will do in-depth research on an artwork and the artist(s) and give a presentation during the seminarweekend.

Amazon Noir is interesting to me in many ways. I think I'll talk about the debate on copyright and sharing knowledge on the Internet, if I can fit it into the presentation (I have only 10 minutes). And I'm still wondering whether the Amazon hack really happened...

Geen opmerkingen: